The OPTIMASS 3010 is a cost-effective Coriolis mass flowmeter for low flow and dosing applications with liquids and gases (from 0.3 kg/h or 0.01 lb/min upwards). The flowmeter features an integrated Modbus converter. This makes it the ideal solution for applications where a DCS or a PLC is already in use and extensive communication options and control functions are not necessary. By way of its Modbus interface the flowmeter integrates easily into existing controller systems. There is no need for a conventional signal converter. Purchase costs can be saved.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Single bent tube design
- No separate converter needed: Communication direct from meter
- Also suitable for pulsating flows
- Integrated temperature measurement
- 3 sizes in a single footprint
- Optional PED approved secondary pressure containment up to 30 barg / 435 psig
- Many options (heat tracing, purge port etc.)
- Easily drained and easy to clean
- Immunity to crosstalk: resistant to installation and process effects
- Optional EtherNet/IPTM web-interface for configuration, maintenance and diagnostics