The OPTIFLUX 2300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for all demanding applications with water and wastewater. The high-end meter is particularly suitable for applications requiring high accuracy and extensive diagnostics. The EMF has the widest diameter range available in the market (DN25…3000 / 1…120") and complies with requirements for custody transfer (MID MI-001, OIML R49). The flowmeter allows for custody transfer (CT) measurement without inlet/outlet runs (0D/0D) according to OIML R49 accuracy class 1. It has a wide range of approvals for potable water. This makes the OPTIFLUX 2300 an effective alternative to mechanical water meters, not least in CT measurement of potable water.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turn down ratio: up to 1000:1)
- No inlet/outlet runs needed for OIML R49 class 1 accuracy
- Widest diameter range available in the market
- Available with patented virtual reference grounding method: cost-saving installation without grounding rings
- PP or hard rubber liner: excellent chemical resistance
- Optional for burial installation and constant flooding (IP68)
- Largest custody transfer approved diameter range
- Tamper proof
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.2% or ±1mm/s of measured value (MV)
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, KTW, WRAS, KIWA, etc.
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool