The OPTISONIC 4400 HP is a 2-path ultrasonic flowmeter for liquids that are processed under extreme conditions with high operating pressure up to 490 bar / 7107 psi. This makes the flowmeter the perfect choice for accurate flow measurement of condensate and high pressure feed water or spray water measurement at power plants as well as well water injection in upstream oil production.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Meets the requirements of the oil and gas industry: NACE MR 175/103 and ISO 15156 conformity
- Independent of flow profile (Reynolds number) and product variations
- Resistant to corrosive and abrasive products
- Transducer replacement under process conditions
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Optional heating jacket
- Welded-end connections on request
- No periodical maintenance or recalibration needed